USED FILTER COFFEE
OIL-FREE SKIN CLEANSER
UN PEACEKEEPER'S HELMET
SOAP WITH PUBIC HAIRS
BAG OF USED RAZORS
22 PLASTIC CHAIRS
LATEX INSECT MOULD
100 BOXES OF BLACK JELLY
10 STEEL SHEETS
MICE (SKELETONS IN TRAPS)
| Images from
Trippa a Modo Mio (Tripe Prepared My Way),
and Simon Wood
at the Chisenhale Gallery,
7-12 July, 1999
- Read recipe and find ingredients not listed.
- Separate both cornflour and popcorn.
- Put flour to one side, you will need it later.
- Take the "Y" from whisky, and put it between the corns.
Put the remaining whisk to one side.
- Meanwhile cut holes in the conference table for baskets to fit
- Weld chairs to the sides of conference table.
- Attach Engine wheels and axle.
- Add the pop to the end of the corny corn.
- Plant vegetable plants in cat litter (used) and mix with PVA and
- Wait until it has hardened into lumps before placing it into basket
- Add ceramic ornaments and add live snails and half the mice. Put
chicken wire over holes to stop ingredients escaping.
- Drink beer and smoke fags.
- Glue together empty beer cans according to drunken logic.
- Decorate beer can sculpture with fag ends, mice and melted penis
- Allow the chickens to steal the quails eggs and beat into oil-free
- Juices of cleanser spill out of chicken run forming a rich meaty
- Add a touch of turmeric for visual spark.
- Allow this process to bubble for twenty or thirty minutes.
- Bind gussets soaked in coffee to the plastic chairs.
- Coffee can be replaced with chicory if this is your concern.
- Allow cleanser juices to combine with those of the gussets.
- Sprinkle with sawdust from the chicken run, ensuring they are
given a shortcrust padding.
- As chicken run has been bubbling away you are now ready to feed
it to your grandmother.
- Feed ducks with antkiller and watch with delight as the conference
goes into action
- This dish is best accompanied with oil (preferably from the Middle
- Certain animals may spray juices uncontrollably, this may be enjoyed
and mopped up with lettuce.
- If you prefer this can be prevented by blocking skin pores with
- Take the gardening magazine and cut out your favourite flowers.
- Put them with Fleur de lis, flour (remaining from Cornflour) and
- Take the whisk left from the whisky and whisk those milky ingredients
together real hard, you like that don't you.
- Pour into UN Peacekeeper's helmet. Now take the soap with the
- Remove the hairs.
- Grind lightbulbs into a fine powder discarding any metal bits.
- Roll the soap in beaten quails' eggs before coating in this powder.
- Now take a lump of shortcrust pastry and arrange the pubes on
- Put the two finished pâté shapes side by side.
- Take remaining ingredients and discard.